Welcome to the website for the 2019 Mill Levy Election for Aztec Municipal Schools.
This fall, voters will decide whether to approve a 1.886 mill levy, which has been in place since 2013.
The $1.3 million generated by the mill levy each year cannot be used to fund salaries. This money is used for:
- Student STEM (science, technology, engineering and Math) education, software and technology needs
- School safety and security improvements
- Software and technology needs
- Classroom furniture, lighting and flooring
- Repairing and refurbishing schools with paint, irrigation, fencing, etc.
- Activity equipment and supplies
- Other basic needs
Absentee Voting Begins Oct. 8, 2019
Early Voting Oct. 8-Nov. 2, 2019
Election Day Nov. 5, 2019